- Gainsborough Foyer provides supported accommodation of 12 studio bedsits for up to 12 young people aged between 16 and 25.
- The Foyer is just a five-minute walk to the local town centre and local amenities.
- Licence agreement up to 24 months.
- Each of the 12 studios is part furnished
- Communal facilities include lounge, kitchen, computer room, meeting room and laundry facilities
- Car parking and cycle shed are available
- Six beds are via referral from Children’s Services only
- Service users for the remaining six beds are required to have a local connection to West Lindsey
- Within the Local Authority of West Lindsey District Council.
- Dedicated staff are on-hand, during normal office hours, to help residents develop independent living skills, whilst offering support and advice about education, employment and training opportunities
- There is a night porter provision 365 days a year.