Central Park Close
Mental health floating support
- Central Park Close provides eight independent flats designed for those with profound and enduring mental health.
- Located off Eastfield Road, Central Park Close is just two miles from Peterborough City Centre.
- Within walking distance of local shops and amenities including Peterborough Regional College.
- Assured short-hold.
- The service is accessed through AMHOS and by referrals received through Adult Mental Health Locality Team and/or Adult Social Care.
- Within the Local Authority of Peterborough City Council.
- Individuals receive community-based outreach support through AMHOS which is tailored to their individual circumstances and needs.