Anti-social Behaviour (ASB)
No one should have to suffer from anti-social behaviour or harassment, but if you are, we are here to help. We have a number of steps to help deal with your individual situation.
Please tell us about what you are experiencing.
To do so, either:
- Complete our on-line form below
- Contact us.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
Issues that could constitute as ASB include (this is by no means an exhaustive list);
• Noise nuisance
• Verbal abuse/ harassment/ intimidation/ threatening behaviour
• Hate related incidents (based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion, age, etc)
• Littering or fly-tipping
• Vandalism/ graffiti/ other deliberate damage to property or vehicles
• Using or dealing drugs/ substance misuse
• Alcohol related
• Domestic abuse
• Physical violence
• Misuse of communal areas
• Garden nuisance
• Nuisance from vehicles
• Pets and animal nuisance
• Criminal behaviour.
There are many other types of ASB, so if you are affected, please get in touch as soon as possible.