Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB)
No one should have to suffer from antisocial behaviour or harassment, but if you are, we are here to help. We have a number of steps to help deal with your individual situation.
You do not have to live with ASB or suffer in silence, so please tell us about what you are experiencing.
To do so, either:
- Complete our on-line form below
- Contact us.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
Issues that could constitute as ASB include (this is by no means an exhaustive list);
• Noise nuisance
• Verbal abuse/ harassment/ intimidation/ threatening behaviour
• Hate related incidents (based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion, age, etc)
• Littering or Fly-tipping
• Vandalism/ graffiti/ other deliberate damage to property or vehicles
• Using or dealing drugs/ substance misuse
• Alcohol related
• Domestic abuse
• Physical violence
• Misuse of communal areas
• Garden nuisance
• Nuisance from vehicles
• Pets and animal nuisance
• Criminal behaviour.
There are many other types of ASB, so if you are affected, please get in touch as soon as possible.