Older Persons' Housing
Our older persons' housing and extra care schemes provide specialist housing, support and care services, offering you and your family a seamless and high quality service.
You may choose a dedicated apartment or bungalow for a variety of reasons. For some, it’s about engaging a sense of community and living alongside like-minded people, while others are attracted by the opportunity to invest in their future retirement needs.
Whatever your reasons, you can rest assured that our flexible service is tailored to meet your needs.
This service offers:
- Help and advice on a wide range of housing-related issues.
- A comprehensive support service tailored to meet individual needs.
- Home visits/welfare calls to offer support and advice in helping you to access external services in the area.
- Assistance to report repairs and advocate on your behalf.
- Regular meetings facilitated by the older persons' service manager to ensure the smooth running of the scheme.
As part of our older persons' housing, each bungalow/apartment is equipped with a 24-hour call system to assist in an emergency. This is linked to a 24-hour call centre with trained staff who are able to assist with all medical related emergencies, giving you that extra peace of mind that someone is always there when needed.
Older persons' housing is available across Rutland, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire and Peterborough.
For information about this service in Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire and Peterborough, please call 01733 347135.