How to pay your rent
Allpayments.net – free online payments 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
If you fall behind on your rent you risk losing your home. So it’s important you pay it on time. To help we offer a wide range of ways for you to pay:
- By phone on 01733 347135 (automated service after hours)
- By direct debit (weekly/fortnightly/four weekly/monthly) – just one call is all it takes
- By standing order (weekly/fortnightly/four weekly/monthly)
- In person, at Axiom House (how to find us) using your rent payment card with a cash, cheque or debit card payment
- Cash or cheque at any Post Office using your payment card. If you don’t have a rent payment card, please contact us to register
- By post using a cheque to Axiom House, Cottesmore Close, Netherton, Peterborough, PE3 9TP
- By PayPoint in local shops
If you have any queries or concerns about how to pay your rent, contact our Income Management Advisor on 01733 347135 or email us.
If your rent is partly or fully covered by Housing Benefit please refer to our direct payments page.
You may find the following information helpful: 'how to may a payment on line': How to Make a Payment via the Internet (2).pdf [pdf] 2MB